I haven’t done one of these ‘EOTD’ posts before, but I was so impressed with this combination that I thought it was worth blogging about.
This is one of my ‘go to’ everyday eye looks, and it’s very simple:
- MAC Gleam all over the lid
- MAC Antiqued on the outer half, in the crease, and on the lower lash line
- MAC Handwritten in the outer ‘v’
- MAC All That Glitters as an inner corner highlight
and a bit of my Dior Rose Diamond Highlighter as a brow highlight
- Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof eyeliner pencil in Cafe on the top lash line. I also applied some to the outer third of the lower lash line and smudged it out.
- CoverGirl Lashblast
I’ve been using a MAC 252 for the lid area and a the MAC 224 blending brush for the crease, and I find they both apply the shadows really well.
I’m really loving goldy-browny eye looks at the moment as they are warm and so flattering for blue eyes. They also look great behind glasses, although none of the photos I took really showed that to be the case, hence all the photos are without specs.
I finished this look off with Dior Rose Diamond Highlighter (still loving it), MAC’s Light Over Dark blush, Dior Rose Diamond Highlighter applied over that, and Barry M’s LipPaint in 129 (the lilac one). I love how the lilac reflects in the Dior highlighter match the Barry M LipPaint. Just gorgeous, and the whole combination is quite warming for the face.