About

I am Dempeaux from Western Australia. I do a lot of online shopping.  The majority of products I review here are purchased by me, but when they have been provided by a company it will be noted in the post. I can be contacted at dempss01@student.uwa.edu.au.

20 Responses to About

1. Anissa says:

Hello,
    I love your blog! It’s such a unique and great idea, although I’m not sure my fiance is too pleased about all the new stuff I want to buy now :)

2. Dempeaux says:

Wow, that’s so kind of you Anissa – thanks! :)

3. zoe says:

Hey there,

Just a quick hello to let you know that your website is great! I am a HUGE Ellis Faas fan and was happy to find that someone else in australia was loving the products… I just made another big order with the free international shipping, cannot wait for everything to arrive.

zoe
    xx

4. Dempeaux says:

Hi Zoe – thankyou so much! It’s really kind of you to stop by and leave such positive feedback :) Let me know how you find your most recent order. I’m due for an Ellis Faas order myself!

5. Emily says:

Hello!
    I love your blog and product reviews, they are always unique compared to the other blogs out there, who seems to all be on the same bandwagon! lol
    I will actually be moving to western Australia from Canada, in the next few years, and I couldn’t help but notice how often you shop online. I have tried to do some research on shopping in WA but the information was limited. I was wondering if you could give me some insight into, how you keep up with your makeup hobby and what shopping is like there? Thank you so much!
    Emily

6. Dempeaux says:

Hi Emily,

Thankyou so much for that positive feedback! It’s always nice to know that other people are reading my blog ;)

I do a lot of online shopping because I live in a rural area, but in Perth there are many places to shop. I would suggest Perth City, Claremont, Subiaco, and Garden City to begin with. You will notice that cosmetics are very expensive here though, which is why I buy so many of them online. You may like to get some of your Canadian friends to send you care packages!

I hope your move to WA goes smoothly, and I’d like to be the first to welcome you here!

x

7. Vidya says:

I came across your website in this link and I am hooked. I just wish I could do those DIY recipes ! :( I am absolute beginer and I am thinking I need something like a starter kit !!! Perhaps you could consider a blog on this – Starter kit for beginner in DIY skin care ? Just a thought !

I find that a few things are not available via international shopping to India … :( Will have to find where I can get these items. Your post on hair volumizer is very interesting .. I have very thin hair too and it just sticks to my scalp !

But right now … I want to try out the Serums … :) I definitely cannot afford the $$ for anti-wrinkle / anti-ageing creams …..

8. Dempeaux says:

@Vidya The DIY is so easy! Great idea for doing a starter kit. I’ll think about that over the next week or two :) Have you tried SkinEssentialActives for the ingredients? They seems to ship pretty much everywhere! Yes, I LOVE the hair tonic still, and the serums are awesome. Definitely worth having a go yourself :)

9. Sasha says:

Hello!
    I am just so glad to find a beauty writer/blogger from WA! I’ve stumble on here accidentally today and I love reading all the post so far. I’m wondering if you have tried Giorgio Armani or Nars foundation and if so do you think Ellis Faas is better than the two?
    Thank you so much. Great job!
    Kind regards
    Sasha

10. Hanna says:

Help! Where did you go? I have lost you from my google reader, how do I subscribe to your RSS feed? I am a bit new to all of this.

11. Maryellen says:

Hi
    Love the blog. What age are you? Or more politely perhaps what is your age bracket?

12. Rita says:

Hi, I came across your website and I was hooked. I was particularly interested in the posts you made regarding facial exercise. I have a similar eye shape to you and had the same hooding problem with my right eye. I’m only 22 so I’m not sure if facial exercise would work on me because I don’t think sun damage is the cause of it (it probably is) as I’ve had this eye shape all my life. I started doing the facial magic eye exercise you mentioned in one of your posts and its my 3rd day now. Just wondering did you feel a slight pain in your eye muscles the following day after doing it for the first
    time? And how far into those exercises did you begin seeing changes in your eyes.

Thanks =)

Rita, sydney

13. Dempeaux says:

@Rita Sorry for the delayed reply! I think I felt some fatigue in my eye muscles as I was getting used to it, but not pain? Just proceed with caution :) I started to see positive changes in a week, but everyone is different. See what results you get after a week or two and you will know by then whether it makes any difference. Taking some before/ after pics helps too :)

14. Dempeaux says:

@Maryellen Haha! I’m in my mid-thirties :)

15. Dempeaux says:

@Hanna Sorry! I ‘ve been finishing off the PhD over the last year – pretty crazy! :O

16. Dempeaux says:

@Sasha Hi! I haven’t triend NARS or GA, but I do LOVE the Ellis Faas :) Thanks for stopping by!

17. Woody says:

Hi again Dempeaux, just want to say thanks for the DIY recipes that you post up here. They’re brilliant and very easy to follow (the pictures are a great help) and very informative. I used your recipe for the OCM and it is working like a charm although I used Hemp oil instead of castor oil and my pesky little blackheads are really getting flushed out. I have a question and rather than blab on here I sent you an email to the above address you gave in your ‘about’. P.s it may have gone to junk so please check there also.

18. ingi says:

hi, where can i find yourr products, i’m in bad need for the under eyet vit c

19. kelly says:

Hi
    Posted last night about your mouth, slept really badly thinking you may take it as in insult..it wasnt. I only say this as I have a very similar face to you, I am doing tanaka and lip seal training, its making a a big difference…xx

20. Dempeaux says:

@ingi I don’t sell, just DIY :)